- Characteristic properties of the Fluoropolymer groups: PTFE and modified PTFE
- How do elastic and viscoelastic materials perform under stress?
- Specialties for designing seals: Static seals
- Dynamic seals
- Behaviour of PTFE components under dynamic stress
- Tribological properties of Fluoropolymers Selecting and combining fillers
- Recommendations for specific applications
- Permeation: Origin of permeation and possibilities how to minimize it
- Designing applications under the consideration of permeation
- Case studies: How to design parts and applications considering production restrictions
- Case studies and failed applications: How to avoid part failure?
Target of the seminar
The participants learn a lot about the fluorine polymer materials and their versatility in a broad variety of applications supported by the involvement of case studies. The obtained knowledge includes the material properties and the design criterias and provided valuable information on specific features of Fluoropolymers in versatile applications. Dynamic and static seals are a major focus, but the content of the seminar by far is not limited to this.
The seminar is directed at designers and developers, who would like to receive a deep insight into the possibilities of the fluoroplymer materials. People from sales will learn about the versatility of the applications and people from production will get a feeling about their important role when converting polymer powders and granules into finished parts.