Fundamentals of leak test
- Methods without test gas (water, pressure drop test, pressure rise testing, differential pressure test)
- Methods of calibration gas (vacuum method, accumulation method, carrier gas method, sniffing method)
- Characteristics of different test gases (helium, hydrogen/forming gas) and operating media (refrigerant, engine substances)
- Leakage rates and types of leaks
Leak testing in the automotive industry
- Trends in the automotive industry and their impact on the tightness test
- Components, methods and typical leakage rates
- Examples of powertrain, air conditioning, security systems, injection, etc.
The top 10 most common mistakes in the leak test
Target of the seminar
With this seminar we want to give a guide on the subject. This seminar is intended to help to avoid the many potential pitfalls in selection, installation and operation of the optimum for your particular application method and the ideal test station or unit.
The seminar is aimed at those in the field of quality management, production planning and manufacturing, sales and construction in vehicle manufacturers and their suppliers.